Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday :D

i slept pretty late like a 3am. LOLOL DOING NOTHING :[ so bad. anyways today is a even day soooo, second period. we were just going over poems and freaken vincent and fernando were putting papers on me -.- 4th i just go on tumblr hehehe and did some photoshop.. :] 6th period i went back to serna and play cards with thomas and kevin weeeee! it was funny i beat THOMAS. 2-1! suck a dick thomas<3! after that lunch came. i went to chess clubs since lena and them were already there. we did our secret santa!! omgosh i hope i get her a goood gift :] in advisory i pretty much just slept :] 8th period is my home period, so i went out with alan. he took me to target so i can get my earphones and we just walked around looking at shoes. hahah then went to eat pho at pho 87 (; mmmmm gooood! he drove me to david's house i was pretty much helping wilson doing his project, that shiet hurts my finger); but i finished it within like 40 mins :D!! they pretty much played LOL. i took like a 5 min nap. wilson and david were pinching my cheeks ); so mean of them. i went to school at 4 to get my jersey. it took a while. no lie. I GOT NUMBER 2 (; hell yeah. my number two years agooo. i hope this season imma do great. i want to have the most point in JV season. i hope i can do that (;

No comments:

Post a Comment