Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Break; Friday

So it was black friday, but i didnt bust an allnighter. since my bro didnt take me this year. i ask my dad if i can go with friends. he fucken yelled at me. -.- he thinks im going out to play. he is so dumb. no joke. i was pretty pissed and sad. i stayed up to 3ish. hahaha talking to wilson david and tony since they were shopping. i knocked out woke up at 9. We went to Glendale mall at 10ish. i looked for shoes but it was too expensive  ); i got 2 long sleeves, jeans, a shirt and a jacket! After i got starbucks and went to david's house to chill. before yuca. they were messing with my tumblr as you can see with these weird posts. lol we went to yuca. hung around a little left to alpine to ball up (; it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment