Sunday, November 21, 2010

Friday and Saturday!

November 19 2010
Friday was a regular school day, didnt do much!! i didnt get to get the red cross donated blood shirt!! it looked so nice i wanted one, but overall it was okay! anyways at 8th period i went to David's house with David Tweek and Wilson hehe. They were messing with my facebook. asshole ); and they were playing LOL oh jeez game freaks... i slept like for 15 mins. because i was hella tired :D after i woke up i ask if they wanna play cards. i play pinnacle against tweek, but then he went to play LOL after i played against wilson, since i was teaching him to play. it was funnnny! haha i lost tho 4-2! man ); after that we went to pick up tony and they walked me some what homeee hahah. i went home use the computer, webcam alittle. took a nap and a shower to get ready for ROCK Thanksgiving Dinner. Alan drove me to alpine, so i chilled there i was talking with michelle it was okay hahah she is boring ); i watched people play in alpine. Man those people big people were baboes and rude :[ anyways it was time for the thanksgiving dinner. i got my food. it was good food i guess haha. then we had to introduce ourself! thank you tommy for introducing me (; we played this game called amoeba. seriously why the hell did i held hand with david and tony luu omgosh. no joke when they went in to headbutt the middle person. i flew and fell ); stupid people. When wilson was in the middle. he freaken duck down and david kneed him in the head and i fell again.. i think i fell in every round. so sad.); after that we talk about who were you thankful for. i didnt do it until the end. because me wilson and david walked around. hahah :] Thomas Yee is so sweet wrote a thank you letter to david!! and this guy is a creeper kept touching me );
that was my friday!

November 20 2010
So Saturday i woke up, it was raining i was aiming with my friends as always and Robert wanted to go Dinos at main. so we met up at 99 and walked there together :D! hahah when we got there we order fries and a orange whip! heheh(; i taught him how to play pinnacle and he kept owning me. i was on a date with robert lum!! :D weeee but then david Jason and Brandon came. we just played more pinnacle and left to 99. At 99 there was a shooting contest! to win turkeys and pie. we all did the contest. lol we just had to shoot around! it was funnn! people tried to do half courtshots anyways. Freaken robert with 54 points and jason with 42 points! after that some of us won turkeys in raffle like Me, David, kevin, Bilyy, Tweek and Brian won some panda express thing. i want the pandaaaaaaa! anyways i went home and they all went to davids house to play LOL. i went to watch harry potter with my family :] i waited in line for an hr so i called david and i think i talked to everyone hahhaha they just kept passing the phone around so funny(; Harry Potter was gooood! i like it but a little too much talking, but i cant wait for part 2 more action! and magic! weeeeee :D! my day was goood.
i love how you guys will just text my phone to see if i was done with my movie and ask how was it. i like how you guys wanted to talk to me after tooo.
i love your morning texts but sometimes it wakes me up, but i feel special, you text me every morning (;
i love hanging with all you guys,you guys make me feel like a kid again and laugh at whatever we dooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment