Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break; Saturday and Sunday

Saturday;
I went to David's house at 12 ish - 1 he made food for himself while i ate a mc chicken<3 LOOOL. i was watching UP and Brian Ubiadas was playing COD and David was eating and doing his homework. Most of the time i was watching the movie and David was doing verdon homework. Wilson Robert Tweek Kevin and Billy came later. some of the played LoL and cards. Than somehow Robert got my camera and started to take pictures. Wilson was camera shy and was hiding so we tried to pull the blanket out of the way. it was hard. i tickled him and bit him LOL. Robert was wrestling with and slapping his butt. After that now it was my turn. freaken they all gang up on me Wilson Robert Tweek and Billy. held my hands and legs down. because i was kicking and stuff. while kevin was taking pictures. They tried to tickle me and they also pinched my cheeks ); meanies. omg i was so tired. i tickle tweek and billy and a little of wilson. stupid robert. i tickle him alot.!! :[ After that we went to YF ate alot. it was good foood! stuff myself :] thank you for the foood! After that we went to alpine.some of them were playing basketball while Kevin and John was taking pictures and david changing! it started to rain hard so we went back to YF to catch a ride! thank god. (; it was a goood day <3

Sunday;
i forgot to blog about my sunday i hope i still remember (;
anyways i was suppose to help wilson with his homework, but in the end he couldnt come because of my older brother. so jason couldnt come either. i spent most ofmy time reading Oedipus.); shiet was boring. i knocked out a few time!! :[ anyways i forgot what i did most of the time >.>! pretty much use computer.the usual facebook, tumblr, aim and music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment