Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Break; Wednesday

Today i woke up early to go David's house. i woke up Jason and Wilson lol. i got ready and left. Wilson got off the bus to walk with me (; we went to get a sweet tea and off to david's.. it was so freaken cold!! when we got there. Thomas and David was LoLing how gay righht!? anyways i ask david to give me a blanket because i was hella cold. After me and Thomas play pinnacle while Wilson and David played LoL. Jason came and he joined us. hahaha we just kept playing. Wilson joined later while David made us some sausages and egg and also dumpling. i was pretty tired. so i ended up knocking out on the couch. hehee they were watching some pokemon or playing games. then Wilson jacked some of my blanket ); we just slept in the couch. LOLOL so mean ); anyways it was almost practice, but i was hella lazy to get off and me and wilson didnt wanna go. but in the end we went anyways because they kept bothering me and trying to get me off the couch. it was so cold to wake up ); hahah we ran there since they were gonna be late.. my practice was ok. we did layups and ran. learn some defense and offense. it was so cold in the gym. Left to play cards at mcdonald and left to go home. i did some of my hw. tired. :[ Thanksgiving tomorrow! woooooooooooh(; i cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment