Sunday, November 21, 2010

im scared..

im scared of college. im scared of rejection. im scared im going to let my parents down. To me i already did. They dont believe im going to get into a good college. i wanted to get into UCI the most right now i think thats is impossible. im scared. i just feel like crying right now. my heart aches and my mind is going crazy. i just need someone to hold me right now. i dont know. i hate the feeling of not wanting. that im fucken useless.. i just want my family to be proud. i dont have confidence in myself. im pessimistic.

im sorry i cant be like my older sibling. im not smart, i go out way too much. i dont know. im not the same as them. im just a dissapointment to my family. im sad...

2 comments:

  1. you are DEFINITELY not a disappointment to your family
    of course you are not the same your older sibling
    you are smart, and no do not compare yourself to anybody especially your older siblings. you are smart the way you are.
    you are unique
    & your friends believe that you will get into a fantastic college. I believe in You.
    heads up and smile lil hobo =]
    everything will be aye oh kay :รพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, you are definatly not a disappointment to your family. If you want to get in Irvine, chase it don't just give up. Yes, its good to cry but don't cry for so long and just give in because thats not going to take you anywhere, trying would get you somewhere and possibly to your dream and goal. No matter what school you go to I'm sure your parents are there to support you and it's just a school Dana just try your best and be successful in the near future. You can do it Dana and thats all your parents want you to be successful and most importantly happy. Believe me. I agree with Alan without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete