Saturday, March 28, 2009

YF Tournament

I woke up around 9ish because i slept alot last night. When i turned on my computer to go online, check myspace and facebook. i got a mai on facebook, telling me something important. Something i would never want to hear again. I was pretty sad, knowing some parts are true. I had to get dress and go out. While i was waking to the library some dumass asian guy was like trying to give me money and i said no, but he kept bugging me! i got annoyed and amost try to hit him but i just went away, leaving that dude. ass! Later on i went out with Steven before he goes back to UCR. He's spring break is over!! My last day to spend time with him. Well it was pretty awkward when we were waking to the train. We went to Pasadena Movie Theatre. We were about to watch the "Knowing", but we missed the show, so we went to watch 12 rounds.. :D! it was a goood :] haha anyways i got hi chew and gummy worms <3! I was pretty stiff today. After that i went to YF for the tournament. Me, Elaine, Lorrie and Dong Yi was in team 27 haha. We lost to Amy's Team because that dude shoots 3's and we lost D:! anyways our games went well we only lost 3 games and won the rest even though we didn't get first D:! so sad! its okay :D! We congrats to Alan, Hongbin and Ken for winning first in A division. Congrats Davis, Brian ,Danny, and Jason for winning First in B division and Congrats Amy, Daisy and your teammates for winning first in C division :D! great jobs guys! i was cripped that day! i hurted my knee and coudn't walk D:

No comments:

Post a Comment