Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wild Yuca Thunder Cats!

Well I woke up pretty early today xP! HAHA! well i had to help around the house and clean it up man! because we had to repaint the room :P! Later around 12:30ish i met with Jenn and we went to Yuca and we saw Matthew and Marty. DUDE they were not are teammates! Matthew was wearing black! Which we called him "Magnet" and Marty was wearing White. We called him the Youngnak! the cheaters man!. Everyone came in our team T shirts :] which was hella bright man!! haha We were waiting for Adam he was the last one and was pretty late lmao.. Denise didn't come because it was Lorrie's birthday! SORRY!! i wish you a happy birthday!! (:!! Haha then we went to Denny's! I wanted SHOTGUN but matthew was way bigger than me and we needed room.. so unfair D:!

-At Denny's-

When we came in we started getting are group pictures and we were pretty loud haha. we had like 13 people counting Trinh and Dennis xP! We order are drinks first. I got an Island Fizz. Very good! and i order Moons over my Hammy (: mmmmmh Delicious!! i like the hashbrown. Reminds me of the time I went with Steven! my first time too he put ketchup in my sandwich D:!! I HATE KETCHUP!!! While we were there a group of people was singing happy birthday and we a followed along!! we were pretty loud! haha we were chilling there for a while and went back to Dennis and Trinh's House!

-Trinh and Dennis' House-

Man we were hella hyper!! We were playing Twister. It was me, Jenn, Sandy, Kelly and Emily! Emily won the first round! HEr butt push me out. how sad!! lol and Jenn won the second round.. Then the guys played! it was hilarious!! when they play! hahah we were laughing like crazy and Marty won xP!! haha Then we were playing Jenga dang it was even my turn and i made it drop!!! how sad! oh man Next we played Taboo. It was funny and people were cheating HAHAHAH it was hilarious one.. The most funny was " It was a black dude who rape a white girl in colorado" and someone said Kobe Bryant and she was right. that was hilarious man!!.. After we were done. Mostly everyone left except Me, Jenn, Emily and Sandy. We were watching a movies Which was hella scary!! It was called "What lies beneath..." Dang me and jenn was Screaming so much hhaha. We got so paranoid after the movies and we didnt want to shower!! Man today was such a awesome day.. Imma Miss you guys!!


TEAM WILD YUCA THUNDER CATS!! UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment