Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick Day

Happy Saint Patrick Day everyone!

Well I started out having a really good day.
We had our CAHSEE test on the english part.
Me, Michelle and Lena had Mr. Zapata. Well the CAHSEE
was pretty easy. Man we were bored and we were drawing
and talking. After that was Break time.

-Break time was 15 minutes-

We were just talking and eating our food
haha while we were asking on what we did on
the test!

-2nd part of the test-

We did our test and I had to fix some part of
my writing, because I messed up. Then I ended up
drawing a picture for Michelle, which was very
cute. We were reading some book about asians
it was funny.

After that was Lunch
Here comes the Drama D:

BTW i also beat Lena in getting lunch first
hahah xP yes i owned..

Well We were just eating then Lena tells me that
Vincent said something bad and she was sad. She was crying
and left the cafeteria and i didn't know!

Then Here comes another

Anagaby went up to Michelle and told her that
in the end of our table your your "BEST FRIEND" is crying
because you are turning your back on us or something.
While Michelle didn't listen much, she trying to ignore her.
Anagaby was telling her, "Yes we were talking about you, but
we were gonna tell you." WTF IS THAT? OMG why would you
shit talk about someone and then tell them? even though is the same
shit. you'll end up making her cry FREAKEN more jeesus.
bullsh!t!

that's when I butt in because Michelle was about to cry or so.

I was why would you tell her if you are shit talking?
It's your freaken fault this happen. I know she overreacts, but
that's her way of showing her emotions. If that fucken
bothers you then leave her alone! Then why do you ask her "What wrong?"
if you think she is annoying? -_______-" You ask this upon yourself!
DUDE! common sense.. Stop making it like is her fault
you guys started this whole shit and Lena did not eavesdropped
you guys were talking loud enough the whole class heard you.

Then Anagaby told Michelle
That stop turning your back on your friend.
she also said "I was like you too. My uncle died right in front of me
I turn my back on a my friends too and yeahh."

Okay the points is its your fault for turning back on
your own friends. Michelle had a reason to turn her
back on them causing her to lose 1 or 2 friends. She had
a reason, because they were talking about her!

I literally pulled Michelle out of the Cafeteria
I didn't wanna make her hear ANY BULLCRAP! just shut up

Then we had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Period.
which was hella boring
I went to the library afterschool with Michelle, Jenn
Rey and Anthony to chillax
We were helping Michelle in the math part
of the CAHSEE!

When they were walking me home Rey went the wrong way..
Dude he is so Smart..
Buffoons these days >____>"