Saturday, March 7, 2009

Watchmen

So today I didn't really sleep well D:!
because my neighbors was playing the song
"Akon - You're so Fine" so annoying i
couldn't sleep at all. Then Steven called me
to get ready to go out with him.

-30 minutes later-

Steven calls and ask me where was I. I was still
getting ready he ask did i fall back asleep lol,
and no I didn't!! I told him to give me 5 minutes.
Then i left to walk to the library and saw him ready
naruto mangas haha (:!! We went to the dash stop and
got on it to go to Mc Donalds again.

We ordered food and ate there. While we were
there I was eating a chocolate sundae, well
I was technically drinking it with a straw.
Yes I am that weird LOL!! Well Steven was
eating so slow and i told him to eat faster
and I accidently told him the wrong thing.

I told him "Drink your food, Eat your ketchup!"
jeezus I think was on crack or something lol.

After that we went to wait for the 78(metro)

-30 minutes later-

We got to the movies and got the tickets for "Watchmen"
that movie was pretty long haha xP After the movies,
we went to the park for a while then he walked me home.

It was an awesome day

until......

My big brother found out ..



(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment