Monday, March 16, 2009

Volleyball Tournament ; BackStabbers

March 14, 2009

Omgosh Volleyball Tournament!!
I woke up like at 6:30 to get ready,
but I fell back asleep as usual.
I only had 3 hrs and 30 mins because
I was watching drama LMAO.. Even my family
woke up at that time because they are
repainting the house. Also it is my little
nephew's 1 year old birthday! :]

So many things to do today!!!!

Haha I had 15 minutes to get ready and walk to
Youngnak. I was eating eggsroll LMAO! Im so asian
haha. While i was walking I tripped a few times.
Lmao. When i reached there Tracy and William Eap
was there already lmao. They came so early.. William left
Karen. She overslept what a bum! jaykay Karen!

We were carrying soda and food around and getting ready
for everyone to come! I was doing Novice Registration
with Karen and Hoang. Jenn, Shelley and Annie was
doing the intermediate and Q, William Chy and William
Eap was doing advance.. It was pretty cold sitting there
lol and i was bored too. When we were done. It was time
for the announcements and the games!!

-Novice-
Magnet Lost D:
Yuca 1
Yuca 2 (Wild Yuca Thunder Cats) won

Then when we played our 2nd game we lost to Youngnak!
That was a bs team man.. It was like a intermediate team!
They spiked on us and they were doing plays!
WHAT CHEATERS!

Then Our Third Game was against Yuca since we both lost
our 2nd game D:! we lost AGAIN! mann D: I spiked on
them and didnt even know that D:!!
I was so emo D: I didn't want to lose.. soo sad

But Steven Cheered me up haha
It was funny my pocky was all broken
and i was eating it all. I had chocolate
all over my mouth. He was constantly laughing
at me and called me pocky monster!! rawr! hmmm

Toward the end We gave out goodie bags and medals/Trophies!

Hope everyone had fun :]!


March 15, 2009


Man I had to wake up at 7, but i overslept and woke up
at 10 lol! I had to babysit my neices because the mom
and dad had to help us repaint the house. We were watching
Mulan 2 and finding nemo! Then we all fell asleep together..
Yes I was that sleepy D: I only took a 1 hour nap. Emily
took like 4-5 hours. She is such a heavy sleeper! LOL!!!


March 16, 2009

Man today I was so tired!!
In 3rd Period it was Ms. Chai Class
wow did i just got Pwned. I GOT YELLED BY HER
FOR NO APPARENT REASON!! JEEZ!! man so messed up.
While i was gettign yelled Michelle past me a notebook
causing me to get yelled again! freak lmao.. im pissed!! D:!

After that We had Asian Club meeting!
Lena told me that Anagaby, Cathleen and Waverly was talking
Shit about Michelle. Like WTF I didn't expect Michelle
Own Best friend(Cathleen) to say those. After she been
through with Michelle Then why dont you just leave her
alone if you dont wanna listen as simple as that!
Causing Michelle to cry and i hate when my friends cry
because I feel really bad!

Im really ashame of you guys. She does deserve Rey more
than you Waverly and stop faking to be her friends because
you guys just lost a amazing girl and our trust. We Believe
that you guys meant those to her and it really hurted her
Your lucky Michelle is hella nice. You'll never meet someone like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment