Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

hmmm. So yeah I'm finally updating about March 13, 2009.
Well It was Friday the 13. LOL In Ms. Chai i was bored so i took my mirror in my backpack and stuck it on my eraser and i dropped the mnirror a feel time and it finally broke. LOL jeez bad luck for me..
haha but i didnt really get bad luck that day xP

-afterschool-

I went to IP since we had to stuff goodie bags.
Which was hella fun LOL. It took us awhile but it was all good
Steven came by to visit us lol with his cool long board

-Fishie goes WOOOOOOOSH-

haha :]

After that I went to Volleyball Practice, but i ran there
to get myself hella fit. Im out of Shape mann..
LOL!!

It was our last practice that day too :[
im tired D:!

oh yeah..

Michelle Yu got asked out by Rey that day xP
so cute (:

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment