Friday, March 6, 2009

My First Blog!

Anyways my day is like any other day. LOL Well Afterschool
was awesome. I was suppose to go play volleyball with Denise, Lena
and Binh, but Lena and Binh had to do their project. Which they took

awhile and we end up not practicing. Lena left us, so we went to MickeyDee
yes thats how I say Mc Donalds LOL!! I'm ghetto like that :D" We end up
eating and talking about stuff, guys and what recently happened we had fun
talking and freeloading soda xP!! Also we prank called people on our phone list.

First we called Rey and i sang " Do you like waffle, Yes we like waffles.
Do you like pancake? Yes we like pancake. HAHA it was funny. Then
we prank called Davis and sang the exact same thing and he was said
to us "This is the most randomiest phone call i had ever got."
-hangs up- D:
Then we called Alan and we sang it again but he knew it was me already
he was no fun to prank call. lmao.. It was fun to prank called them :]

Then later on Steven came to MickeyDee. He just
came back from Riverside :D haha and then Binh and Denise left. Later on
she texted me "I see a hobo behind yu." and i actually looked

D: !!

I'm SO freaken gullible SERIOUSLY!! Steven was laughing at me -cries-
lol then we just hung out at MD we were playing Tic Tac Toe. Yes i lost very badly

-____-"

He is too PRO for me to challenge D: 2-0 lmao. the best record ever!! haha
then he walked me home. That's what i did all day lmao.. it was alright an day not that great.

1 comment:

  1. Roflmaoooooo

    Thats soo cool
    yes yes
    Do you like waffles yeah we like waffles do you like pancakes yeah we like pancakes x]

    ReplyDelete