Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snowboarding at Mountain High


well i woke up around 7:30? to get ready to go snowboarding. i went on the computer and checked my usual stuff. Like Facebook, Myspace, blog? and neopets :] haha while i was waiting for them to get ready. i was hella sleepy! well when we got ready we went to go pick up my cousin. so it was me, Danny, Phillip, Lilly, and Phi haha we went to mountain high.. While My cousin Phi was driving there i was sleepy so i fell asleep and when we got there we got ready. it was pretty sunny! oh man when we got onto the snow it was cool, but it was pretty hot! and sunny!! jeez we went to the steep mountain i was pretty rusty man! haha i fell alot. i was still getting used to it! it was fun though. then i was bored so i made a snowman. a very small one. then my cousin came ans - smash - there goes frosty! i was like i omfg ass. hahha well my little brother was like scared because he accidently hurt a girl and broke her arm. Well this happened he was jumping on the slopes where you cannot see people when your jumping because its pretty big. that girl was sitting there and my brother jumped the slope and saw the girl and try to break but yea she got hurt D:! it was an accident. stupid people have to move out the way!! anyways it was pretty awesome. it was a fun day.
after that conversation I FEEL LIKE CRAP. its all my fault again. im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment