Saturday, April 4, 2009

Practice

Well today i woke up at like 10:30ish to get ready to go to Increase the Peace Basketball practice. I told Davis to walk with me and we picked up Denise tooo!! haha then we walk to Downey and i thought we were gonna be late, but we were hella early man!! hahaa well we met our advance coach today. Her name is Lily she is very nice :D! haha we scrimage. Our teams was mixed intermediate and advance. 5 on 5! it was me, Davis, Kris, Wilson, and Anthony against Sam, Craig, Henry, Vera and Janice aso Karen but she was a sub. it was fun hahah but we won but like 6! 11-5 haha then we played again advance and Davis against intermediate. Advance won again. After that we went to go eat pho at Pho Broadway.. haha i had food coma man.. Then after that we went to Davis house. I stayed there only like a couple minutes and left. I went home and slept for another 3- 4 hour. Then Ray called me to play basketball. We were about to go Downey but we went to the carnival with Binh and Michelle and we did nothing.. haha oh man i got some nachos mmm so good. then went to Jack in the Box and i got a Strawberry Shake and went home :D! im sleepy now!!

I miss you very much D:!

No comments:

Post a Comment