Monday, April 6, 2009

Basketball.

so today i woke up and it was hella hot.. i was playing neopets with michele for like 2 - 3 hrs on the phone with her too. i ask michelle,ray , and anthony to lets play ball. haha I went to go get some lollicup today with michelle then went to downey hahha. when we were there Ray and Anthony was playing without me D:! i played them 1 against 2 me against them. haha yes i was winning. haha it was funny though. I won 4-2 than paula came. so then we played 2 on 2 again :D! Stupid ray like topple over me causing me to fall down hahha of course me and paula won haha. then i was teaching anthony how to shoot. later on i was practicing my threes for the three point contest. After that i played 1 on 1 against ray.. hahah it was fun BUT i won :D! 11 - 6! out of the blue anthony ask if i was single. i was like wtf why. because ray needs a new girl.. i was like o.o okayyy sorryy! hahah :D! than me michelle and paula had to go. paula went else where. Me and Michelle went to my place to chill we were on crack!! haha then she left me. oh man stupid ray was mocking me and i caught him he is so gonna get hit when i see him!! Afte that we were talking about the Yuca anni in chatroom.. i got no one to dance with. and no i dont wanna dance with you michelle haha :D! i want to dance with someone else. haha anyways im tired. >.> all these argueing screw it. im tired enough not talking to you.. just be happy and smile please :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment