Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cues


Well today Steven woke me up at 10? i was still sleepy i was gonna wake him up at 9 but then i was too late i woke up at 9:30 and fell back asleep. haha anyways we were talking and i was hella sleepy. haha then i turned on my computer and webcam with him :D! haha he was seeing me laying in bed talking to him on the phone :D! i was also talking to Lena because she was kind of sad. because of that situation. Haha i asked her if she wanna go out with me to take cues :D! and she did i invited Davis and Ray, but Davis didnt even go.. haha Oh man we made ray walked all the way to the 76 and when we got on i was walking and i slightly hit some lady foot and i slipped and then she kicked me and i tripped. wow so messed up and i even said sorry to her and she glared at me D:! i take my sorry back bitch! :] haaha when we got to cues we were taking pictures and it was funny and fun :D! haha it was all good :] hehehe then when we went back we saw a moth on the bus and it flying everywhere. haha after that we walked to Mc Donalds haha ray walked so slow and we were running away from him :D! haha some stalker was behind him when we were running ray running the dude behind him started running hahaha. We got to mc Donalds and got food and went to the library to see anthony and then me and lena went home :D i was just webcamming with Lena and now i am webcamming with Steven :D!



Awesome Day :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment