Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 days that i didnt blog about

April 17
Well today was Day of Silence for the Gay, Straight Alliance. We had to stay quiet for the whole school day. Man it was hella hard! Dude it was already first period. Like always I finished my work hella early. While I wait for everyone to finish, I fell asleep like always :] haha then I heard a BOOM I woke up and said “WHAT HAPPENED?!” and my friend told me, you not suppose to talk! Hahah I was like oh shit man. FUDGE!! Haha and guess what was the boom? IT WAS MY BOOK THAT FELL OFF MY TABLE!! Zomg. Haha After 3:04 I walk home and went to Yuca. We had our “IP” meeting. So we can get ready for tomorrow Tournament. We had to make our goodie bags LMAO.. Me, Jenn and Jenny when we were tieing the bags we were telling each other how bad April is! We called that month April’s curse man, so much badluck! To everyone there was problems, break ups, Family crap hahah yes yes very bad! Steven was outside waiting for me, but when I was done he went home already QQ! After that I went to Downey Park to practice for tomorrow. I was just shooting around and playing games with people there! It was alright. Then it was like 8 o clock I went to Yuca and help Dennis with the drinks and he drove me home :] !

April 18

Well I woke up like at 6 30? and was about to call Jenn, but surprisingly she called my first I was hella sleepy. So then we called Davis and 3 way called :] we were so sleepy. Haha then they wanted to go shower, so then we hung up and I fell back asleep. LOL! LIKE ALWAYS. Then Davis called me are you ready? I was like wtf!! I’m late dammit. LOL! I got ready and left. I met up with Davis and Sophia. I saw Trinh, Jenny, and Sandy on the way, they were gonna give me a ride, but there was no room lol so we walked there. Haha when we got there I had to do the registration for novice. I was tired and I had to warm up for my game! Then we were the first game for advance. Yuca against Asian club. It not a good game for me! 33-7 we lost. Our team just gave up, I was so disappoint. I hate lose (cries) I thought, but I already know what was the result. I just had to hang in tough and do well on the next game :]. Later I just waited for my game, so I just sat there. Next was our game. Yuca against LAB&GC. Haha it was all good. We gotten a little serious it was a pretty good game. 44-24, we lost anyways. We got knock out into the finals. No more games for us, even before lunch! WTF sigh next was the 3 point contest. Wow I totally messed up, wow.. I swear I rushed it too fast. Then the balls weren’t even there. Wow. What a great day! Then I went to help with lunch and Steven popped out of no where I didn’t even notice. Haha we were looking at people game. Then we were at Downey and I was playing with Paula I took her hair tie, I threw it to Davis and Davis threw it to Steven on the middle area xP! And Paula didn’t hesitated to grab it there I was like WTF!? –slaps- RAWR!! HAHA then I put water on my hand and put it on Paula’s back. Which Davis happened to open his leg and Paula head bang there. The new meaning to head bang!! ROFL! It was so funny XP! Our last IP event! We got our certificate. It was huge and cool, imam miss people in IP!


April 24

We had our last Cabinet Candidates meeting For Yuca 09/10 lol. Yes we had some KFC! xP! It was fun.
Well,
VOTE FOR DANA AND ANDY FOR ADVOCACY!
VOTE FOR MICHELLE AND ANAGABY FOR COMMUNITY CO CHAIR!
VOTE FOR JENNIFER UNG, ASHLEY WU, AND CATHY FOR CO CHAIR!
VOTE FOR JENNIFER UNG AND LENA YU FOR SECRETARY!
After that Trinh drove me, Michelle, Andy and Sophia home! Me and Michelle was hella crazy I swear we were screaming a lot. It was funny hhaha xP! We were also singing in high pitch voice. LMAOO SO CRAZYY!!

April 25
Today I woke up and watched my Hannah Montana the movie and 17 again online. It was awesome xP! Very good hahah. Then I went to get ready to bake Remy his birthday cake, I got ready and head out to YF to give him the cake. I felt bad because I’m leaving him to go to the mall. He didn’t want me to go, he wanted me to spend time with him. Damn I feel like a bad little sister D:! Then I head out to go eat pho with Jenn and her friends. I met a new friend called Atis and another friend May! We went to go eat at Pho Broadway. Dam Steven tricked me that he wasn’t gonna come, but then he did came after all! He got me hi chew THANKYOU! HAHAH Then we waited for the Dash to go to the mall, it took forever! I swear than it finally came. Michelle didn’t come with us, so then we went to the mall and met up with Ray and Anthony. We shopped around xP and went to stores. I got 3 tanks for like 8 bucks in total at Forever 21. Then Steven bought me a lollipop from sweet factory! (: thank you once again. Then we had to leave and we got back to Chinatown. We stopped to early so we had to walk. While we were walking I saw something move and it was a hobo. I got scared and jumped a little toward Steven. Man, that really freaked me out.. I thought it was Darth Vader! Hahha then I went home and took a shower and webcamming right now.. IM STARVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment