Friday, April 3, 2009

Cabinet Meeting for candidates!

I lost my buddy for Advocacy!! haha :D Lena is now going for Community Co Chair! sighh its all good D:!

VOTE DANA FOR ADVOCACY CO CHAIR PLOX!

Anyways i went to downey to practice basketball. Paula was there. i played her one on one man. it was fun :D! haha but i owned her 10 - 6 haha :D! then we were doing Luu's Project. haha we got the 10 digit thing. well Paula did less than 5 mins. haha it was funny. Then Ray and Anthony came. Ray finally got me my pocky!! haha we played them 2 on 2 me and Paula against Ray and Anthony. We won them so badly man. 15 - 3 hahahha!! Then we played another game i was with Anthony against Ray and Paula. haha it was funny man. Anthony you gotta open your chinky eyes when you pass!! hahhah :D! anyways Me and Anthony won! by one :D!! haha yes yes we still won. Ray called me Female Kobe Bryant. Haha im like faraway to be called that !!

Inner thoughts

Sighh im bored. I haven't talk to you at all yesterday. I didn't know why but it was kinda awkward. Sighh and now we barely talk today. it feels weird. I don't know why? Tell me why? o.o i'm lonely and bored. I cannot last a day without talking to you. Its too hard. Even if i am talking to you online. its like not exciting at all. feels weird and awkward. why? sighh i don't know..

2 comments: