Thursday, June 3, 2010

You decide if you want to be friends

"In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for." 


"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."


"Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me."


"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around." 




To me friends are EVERYTHING. they help me through all my problems, put up with all my ups and downs. they care for me, cry with me, laugh with me, and make me feel special when i really need it. they made me for who i am and i love them as if they are family. To me friends are special they understand me and stay by my side until i calm down. i'm grateful for having such great friends.
they help me regain that smile i once lost

No comments:

Post a Comment