Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LIKE!

If you like this status, I will post on yourwall something I like about you. Make this as your status if you want a challenge





Matt Zhao I like how your so to mess around with and that you get curious at anything I tell you. LOL and that your Danny's sister? LOL
Brandon Thach I like how you always pop up at random places and always bein nice
Brian Ubiadas i like how u gave me gummy worms and gummy bears when i was hungry during testing :D
Leyi Guan godmom! ♥ i love how your my godmom i like how i dont like you saying im just a freshman LOL i like how your nice and loud. i like how you treat freshman guys like shit just because you feel like it ok thats it for now cuz im getting sleeeeeepy gnites godmom!♥
Amy Kw i love how u share candy with me in history.. i love how we have history together. *wink wink. =]
Lily Ung Dana, I like how we met all the way back in Nightingale. I remember you and Daisy chasing me because I didn't update a chapter of my story. And speaking of that, I like how you are supportive of my writing and have been a reader since middle school. I like your adorable drawings--I really do ♥ I like the short random laughs we have~
Alan Tran Leung i like how we are the hobos and we are still pretty cool with each other
Anagaby Toledo-Luna I like the fact that i sleep your pillow every night and it keeps me comfy. 
i love the fact that you're so cute.
i love that you're so strong.
i look up to you because of that and i love that you're short and lovable.
Andy Vinh Ong I like how you try to imitate my "are you stupid", i like how you got Trinh with that soda xD, sorry for the jokes XP, I like how you're loud and can get a class going especially chai's LOL
Vann Chienh ahh, dana! i like how you're always so loud! means that you're always full of energy! :D unlike me, i'm almost always tired. haha! & your smile... geez, soo nice :) & you're cuute !
Andrew Mai i like how you snap throughout the two classes we have together. oh and how you physically show ronald wassup when he tries to burn you. hahah!
Wilson Tang I like how you can take my words of pain in with hot passion of love.
LMFAO JK.
I like how you know what to say.
I like how you can play bball and keep up :]
I like your loudness at the perfect moments.
I like how you bag on Ronald with me, muwahaha.
And I like how we get along so well. x]
Kris Hizzle i like how we always make fun of each other ♥ :]
Ashley Mousy Wu i like how your hair is so long and straight
i love your smile
i like that you are mine ;]
i liked our time during cabinet!
i will miss you wifey!♥
Kenny Chen i like howw you let me borrow a dollar last timee when you came to alpine!

Danny Luong I like how I met you through Davis at linkin park pool. I like how your brothers name is danny like mines. I like how you help me with my school thingys.

Andrew Martin Del Campo I like how u let me try a price of that new stride shift gum.













omgosh this is so cute (; i can do this all night :P

No comments:

Post a Comment