Monday, June 7, 2010

a new love will bloom<3 still young and learning through all those mistakes. i dont regret anything im lucky it happened in my life<3(;

i would love to meet a boy who is mature, but know how to joke around and make me laugh, when i am at my lowest. he would lend me his shoulder to cry and pat me on the head and say its alright. he will give me hugs when im scared and when we part our ways. he will watch chick flicks with me even though he doesnt like it. he will do anything to see me even if i tell him not to. he will say sweet cheesy things to make me feel special. he will text me good morning and goodnight every day. he will sing me a lullaby and stay on the phone until i sleep. He will motivate me to do better in anything. he will talk to me even if he is with his friends. someone who will always believes in me and stay by my side. someone who is imperfect but in my view is the perfect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment