Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pho

I guess it was SAT class i was bored, so i text people. Cathleen and I were doing math and english together LOL. hahah ALGEBRA RULES! hahaha anyways spent the whole time doing those SAT work.

After i went home with Lena and i helped her cut her bangs LOL. We waited for Vincent. After we went to the bus stop to go to Pho Broadway LOL! we met Kris and Wilson there :]! we order our pho, mmmmm yummy<3 man that day was nonstop teasing!! >:[ Freaken laughed at me ); i tongue twist my words and said " So! i can eat chopstick with cheetos!" LOLS failed right.. it was the other way around. hahahah they laughed like crazy.. );  hahah after we went to get Mochi and then Lollicup ); hehehe<3 and i guess we went to Wilson's house to watch Dear John is was kinda confusing and boring at the same time ); LOL it was fun i guess. I came home and yeahhh(;

No comments:

Post a Comment