Friday, May 28, 2010

Endless Path

As I walk through the endless path
Thinking of why am I going through all this wrath

I want you to let go of me
I know it is not going to be easy
I told you let’s break up
But you didn’t want to give up
As I look into your eyes, you look like a sad pup

I couldn’t help, but look down
I didn’t want to see that frown
I want you to live your life to the fullest
So stop being clueless
Time is precious, it will last
But our age is going by very fast

Let go and live your life
Go find that one specials girl to be your wife

Awaken from this thought
The endless path has reach the point
My tears streaming down
I’ve notice I’m going around
The endless path
Of all this wrath
I finally found my way out
Out of this route

To a new chapter
Full of laughter
Day by day my story goes on

By: Dana Yin 

No comments:

Post a Comment