Saturday, May 8, 2010

21 Months; The End

Dear Steven Mak,

               Thank you for everything you have done for me. I hope we can still be friends and chat once in awhile.Thanks for always being there for me, when I needed a shoulder to lean on and to talk to. Thanks for putting up with my ups and downs. But you should know, you taught me many things. You were the first person i truly loved. I get to experience alot of things with you. The time I spent with you, are always with me. I cherish every moment I spent with you until now. Im sorry it had to be this way. i guess i couldn't handle a distance relationship. I couldn't handle from being away from you. You told me that this wouldn't bother us, but I guess it bothers me. It not your fault. its mine. Thank You Steven. I Love You.
                                                                                                          Dana Yin

May 8 2010; 1:04am
est. August 8, 2008, i will never forget you


4 comments:

  1. LiL HoBo Hope you are okay! Remember you always have your friends and everyone around you if you need help! Keep your Head High! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana. Feel better hang on there okay? You've experienced a well relationship. We're all here for you always rooting you on! Like what the song "When we Say" says: Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all. So be glad you had this wonderful expierience. It's your treasure to keep but at the same time smile and move foward on to life. I'm pretty sure you two talking as friends would still be happening. So no worries, you're not alone. I'm here for you and so are your other friends. I love you dana. I hope you feel better :)
    Much love,
    Michelle<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok dana! im still here for u! hope u had a fun day today, i came out to eat with u and cheer u up especially today, u were always there for me so now its time for me to be there for u. hope u are feeling ok(: i lovee youu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys. i'll be fine, if i dont think about it too much..

    ReplyDelete