Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Dearest Friend, Michelle Yu

No, You're not drifting away from me. You're as special as always and will always be. i will always remember those time we shared together. Things we first started and what we accomplished. I love it how we make fun of each other. Sometimes we take it up to the butt, but never hold a grudge against it. i like it when we get serious about our life and we reminisce about things we have done and our mistakes. i like it when we gossip because we rant about what we hate.

When we hang out, no one can separate us, we are like 2 peas in a pod <3 :] we are the wacko sisterly love :] Your my best friend and i like who you are, because you are one of a kind girl. very open and loud! :] just how i like it bwahahahah. Dana beats Zi JUST PLAYING :] i love you<3! thanks for supporting me and always being there. you're the greatest friend i wished for and i hope you will still guide me through the future when i have hard times. i will always be there for you too. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE >:]


2 comments: