Monday, March 15, 2010

Junior Year

oh wow, how time flies by so fast. in like 2 months AP Exams and SAT and after that schools over. 1 more year. The year I have always waited for. SENIOR YEAR! Last year of my highschool years. i can't simply wait. School, homework, Homecoming, Prom, Graduation. But its gonna be a very hard year, with all these APPS due and Colleges. UC, Calstate, CC..

So my Junior Year, I'm doing pretty good. keeping my grades up and my classes. I tried my best and people that support and believed in me, helped me through the first semester of school(: thankyou
Junior Year wasn't that great, i miss my freshman years. First year of high school. something new. but now people have change, the school is getting more ghetto. i miss those times we could careless. but now people brag and think they are cool. they think they are better than everyone else. some people actually get what they want. eh, w/e man i just hope the rest of my Junior Year will be full of memories<3 i can't wait for senior year <3

i want to go to UCI! or UCR <3!



No comments:

Post a Comment