Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 5, 6

July 4th 2009

Happy fourth of July guys (:! well we just had our Family gathering dinner lols. My mom made some good ass boba!! >:P! Me and my cousins played monopoly i totally owned them :P! After that we played taboo for like 2 hours. that was hella long.

July 5th 2009

Hmm.. I went out with Steven to watch transformer 2. What a great movie man!! There was alot of action from beginning to end and alot of sexual jokes. We had to sit in the front because it was packed. After we finished the Transformer 2, we went to Cha for tea to eat. Curry Chicken and some Sweet Potatoes Fries. Yummy. Later on we took the bus home and he walked me home (:

July 6th 2009


Summer School Starts.. Very first day and they messed up my class.. LOL!! >:[ i waited liek 2 hours just to change my class >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment