Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beach

Venice Beach



I woke up and got ready to go to the beach. Lena came over than we went to the library to wait for the other people it was me, Steven, Lena, Vincent, Senh, Kevin at the library first. Well i was standing the on tree, i kinda slipped and fell and scraped my back and my arm.. oh little clumsy Dana >:[. Well than everybody came and we took the dash to union station, then took the 333 to the beach, took at least 1 hour and a half or so.. We got to the beach, put on some sunscreen, TO THE OCEAN!! lols. It was cold and the tides were awesome. I got a tan and i spent aot of time with Steven(: i think i was sleeeeping haha i was tired. it was great. we missed the bus because people was so slow.. we went to eat pho, but i had to go home :[ oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment