Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday = LOVE LOVE LOVE :]

ahaha my brother picked me up at seven eleven so we can go shopping with my family except my dad. he stayed home because he is suck a lazy bum :D! anyways we first went costco to return something and then to target to go buy notebooks! after we went to this banh mi place to get drinks LOLOL! we went to walmart. we bought alot of fooood mang; me and danny were like "jie jie" make us goood food :D! My sister make bombasss foood and freaken healthy tooo. health freeak! we were cracking jokes. and to tell you my sis aint funny LOLOL my brother crack this fob joke, made us laugh like crazy! i also saw my daughter, Elaine Wu at walmart (; We went to 99cent store to buy some asparagus o.o duh hell and i saw nelson, chris, andres, vincent sy and chris ngo at the courts hahahha and then we went to smart and final. didnt buy crap. i went home and slept and waited for my foooood<3 oh man steak with awesome mushroom and onion on top and some greeen beans :D! goood stuff!

i love hanging with my family if they aint yelling and screaming LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment