Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What kind of friend are you?


Today I found out what kind of friend are you? I gave you a 2nd chance to be friends again, since Michelle brought us back together, but wtf is wrong with you? Your fucking attitude is like childish and fucking immature. I don’t freaken care if I don’t use your locker, but wtf leaving a note saying I want you out of my locker. Are you stupid why don’t you fucken say it straight off to my face you dumb ass scaredy cat. I don’t care you lock your stupid locker with another lock. It’s not like I’m going to open your locker anymore. Even if I go to the Asian Club practices, I have the right to go. Why the hell would you tell me not to go? Can’t I support my friends, why the fuck do I want to spy on your shit, you fucken suck anyways, not like I’m saying I’m good. You don’t even take it seriously why in advance? Telling me to get the fuck out, why don’t you huh? I don’t care if you’re practicing its fucken free gym. It’s not like you guys rent it out stupid dumb bitch. I’m serious your freaken attitude is so immature.
D – I gave you the 2nd chance and you ruined it yourself. I don’t even trust you for crap anymore. I don’t even want to start this drama shit because its my fucking junior year. I don’t even want you in my senior events and what we going to do in our senior year. So fuck off you immature hag.
S – I don’t even know if you’re part of this and I don’t give a shit, if you are you as low as D. following her fucken attitude.

those are the type of people i hate seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment