Friday, November 6, 2009

Homecoming :D!

but.. i didn't go ):




hahaha oh wells, i went out with Lena and Michelle to walk around broadway because they needed shoes. (: I went to Chinatown with Michelle hahaha to chill, she totally forgot about me!! I was like a loner at alpine HAHAHHAHA! ): ANYWAYS we met up and she treated me to boba and i bought spicy chicken for Steven! haha anyways we ran for the 45 oh man cars were beeping ): LAWLS I tried to jaywalk but i failed lol.. oh wells went on the metro, took it to Lincoln Heights and met up with Steven. Spent some time :D! haha and scooter my way to lena's house LOL scary.. i kinda got lost LMAOOOOO anyways I finally got there. I help them do their hair! curls (: it was totally fun playing with their hair! :P! They were simply adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment