Friday, October 9, 2009

HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN MAK!

hmmm start my days with schoooool like always(: anyways after school while we were walking back to my house. It was me, Lena, Michelle, and Binh haha yeah we saw a fight at Carl's Jr. man stupid noobs than we walk faster a little. and the same group of guys ran in front of us, the other group came and another fight AGAIN! it was closer too us. ): Then we walked back to my house.. while i walked out to dennis we saw them again.. ): but no fight this time. when i got into Dennis place, my mom called and ask if i was okay because she heard gun shots :[ dang! it was in front of my house, and they shot my cousin's car.. T^T
after i went to CT with binh to get some boba, we saw Kevin Zhu, Vincent Nguyen, Van, Andy and Michael. anyways after we were done we went around bamboo plaza. i wanted a clover necklace so cute :] went back to Yuca
i met up with steven lol Benjamin drove us to the park :3 anyways we had fun (: it was a nice night! hahah pretty views with my boyfriend. precious moments! i love you babyy! hope you have a great birthday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment