Friday, August 28, 2009

cousin house :3

So.. I went to my cousin to sleepover, so we can help her tomorrow to clean her classroom(: haha it was fun, hanging around with my 2 cutest nieces ever(: so cutee!! haha anyways yeahh we had fun messing with them. After that we went to sleep i slept like at 4ish, i was talking on the phone. haha Anyways we got up and got dressed and left to her classroom. It was me, Linda(cousin), Danny(brother), Emily and Kaylee(nieces). we cleaned up and post stuff on the wall and it was time for some lunch. We had Mcdonald and it was goooooooood(: After that we did more work and decided to go swimming and my cousin's friend's place. wow i suck i cant even float lawls. haha my brother was drowning and i had to save him with a floaty ): hehe yeah it was fun (: I went home and slept.. i was tired ):

No comments:

Post a Comment