Monday, June 22, 2009

Congrats NMS Remarkables :]! Summer Day 4


soooo it was my little brother graduation at Nightingale Middle School. I had to get up and get ready to go we left like around 7:45. it was me, my older brother and my mom. lol. it was prettty hot man!! and they took forever getting their diplomas.. jeezus worst than lincoln lol!! ANYWAYS after i told my brother to get take some pictures. man he pissed me off. he was shy and shit freak you (: LOL!! after we went to the valley to go eat PHO :D!! yummmmmmy! when i came home i used the computer than i went out with JYT people and others. we went to chinatown and ended up going to pho broadway LOL!! it was fun hanging with them. we were messing around at bamboo plaza it was cooool. Later on me and michelle went to Yuca to turn in our retreat slips (:! and hung around there until it was time to go home :]! i saw kelly and Atis :]!

No comments:

Post a Comment