Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yuca Nominations

So yeah i begin my Day with schoool? boring as hell!! rofl so yeah i didn't even know when you called me today. sorry i didn't even check, i don't know why i didn't even remember. I guess i was tooooooo sleepy D:! haha in lunch i was eating and talking to anne and qiao because they were talking about bio class. and Anne was like saying some smartass Bio crap and i told Qiao ohhhhhh you got owned! Then Anagaby came in and started acting smart at me.. i swear I WAS ONLY TALKING TO ANNE AND QIAO, SHE ALWAYS BUTTS IN FOR SOME CRAP? fuck man pissed me off I LITERALLY SCREAMED AT HER? so if she took ap bio?! anne said something that was smarter that's all i said? she was saying so, she had the courage to take ap bio. i was like SO? anne is gonna take it?! jeez and she started talking back! I WAS LIKE SHUT THE F#$%@#$%^ UP MAN I DON'T CARE IF SHE TOOK AP BIO! I JUST SAID SHE GOT BURNED OR SOME SHIT, AND STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT? DO YOU THINK I CARE IF YOU TOOK AP BIO. FUCK MAN w/e.. then steven called, i didnt felt like talking so i'll talk to him later. so i hung up.. i was pissed, so then i went out of the cafeteria, walked to my locker.. went to luu's class saw people playing mahjong LOL! i was pissed and i text steven wassup. so i guess he got mad, because now i wanted to talk to him, -_____-" just asking wassup.. sighh what a dayy i got even more pissed. i wasn't even paying attention in class.

I went home afterschool, thx jenn for the DUCKIE. i ate some fried rice, went to pick up jenn and then to yuca. we had our dinner so Ken Chhan had to serve us, he was late! 30 push ups LOL we made him cut our food and pour me soda. Yes we were torturing him LOL oh wells, we also had our Yuca nomination. It was coool when i went up. i was loud unlike last year ROFL! hahah it was funny i was like " i'll make 09 um um 010? no 10! a great year for you guys! so vote for me for advocacy! and Vote Jennifer A.K.A Duckie for President Co Chair!!" hahha it was funny and coool :D! soo that was my day.

currently stickaming with my fellow friends :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment